When attending farmers markets we offer a wide range of homemade products and use our own meat where possible. All ingredients are sourced as locally as possible and all our products are made from scratch including our pastry. No pre-mix packets are used in any of our products.
You can find us at:
- Savoury products include:
- Quiches, Pies, Pasties, Sausage Rolls and Cheesy Sausage Rolls, Scotch Eggs, Cheese Scones, Sausage Meat and various filled slices
- Sweet products include:
- Coffee and Walnut Cake, Chocolate Cake, Lemon Sponge, Victoria Sponge
- Fruit Cakes, Teabreads, Fruit and plain Scones, Flapjack, Biscuits, Cookies and Slices
- When in season:
- Mince Pies, Christmas Cakes, Christmas Puddings, Yule Logs, Chocolate Nests, Hot Cross Buns
- We also make ready meals of various different kinds
All the products that are listed above are available wholesale. Please contact Shelley for more information.
- Minehead Farmers' Market, every Friday. 8.30am till 2pm in The Parade.
- Cullompton Farmers' Market, 2nd Saturday of each month. 9.30am till 12.30pm.
- The Big Sheep Farmers' Market, through December. 9am till 1pm.
- We also attend several other one off markets throughout the year.